Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging our world-class science and technology. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. Under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a "Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology," Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders.
The primary responsibilities of the Director, Omni-Channel Marketing is to develop, plan and implement the overall omni-channel marketing strategy to key customer segments across the portfolio in partnership with brand teams. The incumbent should assess external digital opportunities and threats as key inputs to decisions on business strategy given market dynamics. The Director should ensure smooth execution of all digital platforms, tools and applications, including but not limited to websites, virtual presentations and social media. The individual will Measure ROI and KPIs and assess need for enhanced investments and innovative platforms. The Director will also ensure effective deployment of core media strategies and management of media AOR.
- Support value proposition creation of the Daiichi Sankyo marketed products for customers, by identifying gaps, trends and opportunities for success across all channels. Assess challenges and opportunities and/or organizational dynamics to proactively employ appropriate actions to quickly deploy technologically advanced tools, resources to optimize customer 360 experience and reaffirm brand messaging, positioning and any patient materials (as needed). All digital solutions should augment customer facing roles and allow for further penetration of brand messaging, while driving innovation. Evaluate and recommend new optimization methods to improve customer experience. Generate innovative ideas to increase web traffic and ensure best web practices are being met and brand strategies and identities are maximized. Understand the long-term impact based on market dynamics now and in the future and facilitate strategy and plan implementation to produce long term profitable access, while meeting short term key brand performance metrics.
- Work with IT and external vendor partners to manage user experience across platforms, assisting with problem resolution. Partner with brand teams, key sales, operations and market access personnel, as well as other internal stakeholders to ensure digital, financial and strategic optimization. Ensure customer 360 lens is clearly understood by brand leadership, is incorporated into analytics, is compliant and validated. Evaluate and recommend new optimization methods to improve customer experience. Act as a champion and change agent in leading the organizational changes required to create and sustain digital capabilities. Foster productive relationships with key senior customer decision makers.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Marketing and Omni-Channel Strategy, including all budget-related, project management oversight and other issues. Oversee the print channel to ensure effective dissemination of all communication and tools meet the internal customer expectations. Work with IT to manage user experience across platforms, assisting with problem resolution. Act as a champion and change agent in leading the organizational changes required to create and sustain digital capabilities.
Qualifications: Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Education Qualifications (from an accredited college or university)
- Bachelor's Degree required; Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other related area preferred
- MBA Marketing, Business Administration, or related area preferred
- 7 or More Years Experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies required
- 4 or More Years Pharmaceuticals Experience including Sales, Marketing, IT or Market Access Leadership or other related area preferred
Ability to travel up to 30%
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.