Must be a graduate of an accredited College of Pharmacy
Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Idaho
Basic Life Support (BLS)
Minimum of five (5) years of hospital pharmacy experience, three (3) years minimum of which are director-level experience
Minimum of five (5) years of hospital pharmacy experience preferred
Minimum of three (3) years of supervisory or management experience
- Assist with the distributive and clinical functions within the department
- Responsible to coordinate and adhere to inventory management and supply chain initiatives in collaboration with Material Management.
- Coordinate services of Pharmacy through open and active communication with the medical staff, nursing staff and other hospital staff via individual contact as well as active participation on the following committees: Pharmacy and Therapeutics, Antimicrobial Stewardship, Opiate Stewardship, and Medication Safety. You will fulfill these responsibilities through personal actions, proper delegation to competent individuals on staff, and collaborative efforts with other healthcare professionals.
- Review, revise, monitor and institute policies and procedures as needed to maintain and improve the delivery of pharmaceutical care.
- Prepare annual budget, project budget increases secondary to new therapeutic agents, and monitor the department’s operations so that the department may stay within budgetary guidelines.
- Administer personnel functions within the department such as performance evaluations/salary actions, counseling/disciplinary action as required, staffing schedules, and staff development.
- Assure that proper records and documentation are maintained as required by law and hospital policy, as represented by the following: Narcotic control, tax-free alcohol documents, purchasing and receiving documents, quality assurance documents, JCAHO documents.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited College of Pharmacy
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Idaho
- Current BLS
- Minimum of five (5) years of hospital pharmacy experience, three (3) years minimum of which are director-level experience