Our client is currently looking for an experienced Director of Pharmacy to oversee and support the pharmacy staff. Located in the Beautiful state of New Mexico. Enjoy great outdoor weather and sports such as mountain biking, fly fishing, hiking, and biking.
Minimum Requirement of the Pharmacy Director
- BS Pharmacy Degree required, Pharm.D preferred
- 3+ years of previous pharmacy management experience, 5+ years of previous pharmacy hospital level experience.
- Knowledge of DNV certification is preferred
- Knowledge of HIPPA and State regulations is required for acute care facilities.
Responsibilities of the Director of Pharmacy
- Responsible for managing the administrative and organizational operations of the Department.
- Supervises all pharmacy personnel
- Assures the Pharmacy meets legal, accreditation and certification requirements.
Benefits Offered with the role
- Benefits starting from day 1 which include medical, dental, and retirement
For more information on this permanent Director of Pharmacy position or other roles nationwide, please apply with your most up to date resume.