Job Description & Requirements
Director, Pre/Post-Procedural Nursing in Arizona
Become the Director of Pre/Post-Procedural Nursing with Phoenix Children’s Hospital, one of the nation’s top-ranked pediatric facilities!
- The Director of Pre/Post-Procedural Nursing will work to develop strong relationships among staff members and physicians, oversee the transition to a new EMR, and assist with retention and hiring plans throughout the department.
- The ideal leader will possess a strong clinical background and prior pediatrics experience. Prior TJC experience is highly preferred.
- This leader will need to be a visible presence within the department, engaging in communication and providing mentorship to the team.
- A BSN degree is required and Masters highly.
- PCH partnered with Dignity Health Mercy Gilbert Medical Center to construct a state-of-the-art Women’s and Children’s Pavillion, set to open in Spring 2021, adding a 60-bed Level III NICU, a 24-bed pediatric ER, six peds ORs, and 24 more general pediatric beds
- As one of the largest children’s hospitals in the country, Phoenix Children’s Hospital delivers care across more than 75 pediatric specialties
- PCH is Arizona’s only nationally recognized pediatric hospital by U.S. News & World Report; 2018-2019 marked the hospital’s eighth year earning this prestigious ranking
- PCH was also cited as a top-50 pediatric facility in all 10 medical specialties for the 2019-2020 list
- In 2018, Phoenix Children’s was named among the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare” for the fifth consecutive year
- Phoenix Children’s was named Business of the Year and Exceptional Innovator by the Greater Phoenix Chamber in 2018
- Phoenix, Arizona’s lovely capital city, boasts a warm climate, a bevy of cultural and historical attractions and breathtaking scenery
- Truly an adventurer’s paradise, the area provides trails for hikers, bikers, and equestrians, along with mountains, skiing, and lakes
- Enjoy one of Arizona’s four professional sports teams or year-round golf at one of the hundreds of area courses
- Phoenix offers an average high temperature of 85 degrees more than 325 days of sunshine per year
About the Company
Founded in 1978, B.E. Smith is the trusted partner in Interim Leadership and Executive Search career opportunities for healthcare executives. Exclusive to the healthcare industry, our personalized placement methodology best matches professionals to organizations. B.E. Smith is a member of AMN Healthcare, an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants.
Medical Surgical, Med Surg, Med-Surg, Med/Surg, Medical/Surgical, Intermediate Care, IMCU, Progressive Care, Telemetry