Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging our world-class science and technology. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for cardiovascular diseases, under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a \"Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology,\" Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders.
- Brand Strategy: Lead the pull through of the Brand Strategy/key deliverables with an eye toward regional insights/key learnings that will make strategic pull through more successful.
- Working with cross-functional teams to provide key customer insights and input on strategy, tactics, messaging, and program execution.
- Supporting the development and execution of approved Advisory Boards
o Assist in identification of Healthcare Professional (HCP) consultants based on profile established by the approved Consultant Engagement Project Brief
o Facilitate, participate in, and attend advisory boards, where appropriate
o Assess insights and key learning from advisory boards to support brand evolutions
- KEE Coordination: Lead strategic development and execution of the US OBD Oncology HCP engagement plan with leadership of a team for robust coverage of key KEEs. This should be done in concert with Medical, Account and Sales field leadership.
- Supporting disease state, pathway, and approved on-label discussions and consistent and complaint with label product conversations focused on key topics utilizing approved promotional messaging and approved materials
- Engaging with assigned Thought Leaders and solicit feedback, as necessary
- Participating and attending Congresses and other industry meetings
o Conduct 1:1 meetings with HCPs and affiliate members
o Attend disease state lectures and sessions at the congress
- Attend Local and Regional Advocacy events to support Brand
- Compliant Matrix Collaboration: Serve as a key collaborator across Field-based leadership and Home Office-based teams.
- Provide input and support in developing account plans for Sales Speaker Management and Engagement
- Identify and developing HCP Speakers to provide high-quality compliance promotional education
- Ensure your team's appropriate and compliant execution of branded and unbranded Speaker programs
- Monitor Speaker performance at live Programs for the purpose of evaluating speaker effectiveness and capabilities
- Works with home office Marketing, Sales and cross-functional teams to provide key customer insights and input on strategy, tactics, and messaging, and program execution
- Assists in the development of Home office Brand Strategy and in the execution of the strategy in the field
- Team Leadership & Talent Development: This is an important field leadership role and will require leading/managing a team and driving execution excellence across several functions to ensure the broader success
Qualifications: Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Education Qualifications (from an accredited college or university)
- Bachelor's Degree required; in a related field (i.e. Marketing) preferred
- Master's Degree preferred
- MBA preferred
- 7 or More Years overall related experience required
- 4 or More Years pharmaceuticals oncology experience required
- 4 or More Years of experience in oncology leadership role within marketing, field sales, market access, or field medical affairs required
- 4 or More Years direct People Management experience or 2-3 years of experience in a thought leader engagement role, ad board strategy and facilitation experience, and speaker's bureau management strongly preferred preferred
- 1 or More Years experience in a thought leader engagement role, ad board strategy and facilitation experience, and speaker's bureau management strongly preferred preferred
Ability to travel up to 50% Travel by air, car, etc. for stakeholder/customer meetings; Other commercial meetings as needed
Must have a valid driver's license with a driving record that meets company requirements.
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.