Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world's leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment-ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Director, Sales to work remotely! If you possess a "whatever it takes attitude" keep reading.
It's hard to pinpoint a "typical" day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but in summary you can generally expect to be responsible for the identification, development, and realization of revenue and profit opportunities with large self-funded entities throughout an assigned area of the United States.
- You will also will have discrete annual goals and objectives for revenue and gross profit recognition as well as pipeline development milestones that requires taking initiative and managing opportunities throughout a relationship-driven, lengthy, and complex strategic sales process. You must be able to own strategic conversations with executive level leadership. You will be a part of a team focused on positioning a distinctive Premise Health brand in the marketplace and driving long-term growth. You will need to develop deep relationships with potential clients and consultants as a means of understanding and influencing both current and future solutions and product.
- Experience with deep relationships in Fortune 1000 companies and a proven track-record of having sold complex solutions into diverse organizations throughout the U.S. is ideal.
What You'll Do for Us Specifically:
- Expands Premise Health market presence beyond its current client base with a consistent focus on identifying and winning new business opportunities to generate profitable growth.
- Employs the use of best-practice business development methodologies and tools within a complex, strategic sales process.
- Develops long-term, sustainable relationships with all relevant industry and client stakeholders necessary to win new business.
- Facilitates or leads proposal process and client presentation activities.
- Develops significant incremental contribution to company's overall revenue, profit, and client portfolio.
- Establishes and balances multiple major opportunities across multiple clients, partners, and organizations in target region(s).
- Develops a rich pipeline of opportunities across the desired sectors, as defined by the company's objectives.
- Serves as the team lead for each new targeted opportunity, owns the RFP/bid process and content.
- Manages cross-functional teams of personnel in Bids & Proposals, Operations, Contracting, and Finance.
- May lead or participate in interdepartmental project groups or task forces to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specific level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, new task efforts, contract awards, and new policy requirements.
- Whatever it takes attitude.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Seasoned sales executive with a quantifiable track record of generating revenue from Fortune 1000 organizations
- 10 years B2B business development experience required.
- Experience selling into, or strategizing with, Human Resources or Finance personnel
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven business development track record.
- Experience in meeting and exceeding sales objectives or other related performance measurement
- Outstanding presentation skills. Experience presenting to and coordinating senior level meetings, including preparation of agendas and presentation materials, presenting to C-suite executives, documenting meeting minutes, addressing appropriate questions and directing follow-up
- Demonstrated process or efficiency management
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook skills required
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills required
- Excellent demonstrated follow up skills & attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to identify strategic opportunities and operationalize processes to drive outcomes
What We'll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you're not an employee - you're a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we're all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We're proud of the culture we've built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life - in and out of the workplace. That's why you'll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We're also not afraid to share what we're up to - check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you'll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.