Currently looking for an experienced Surgical Services Director to fill a permanent opening with an acute care hospital in the state of South Dakota. Will be overseeing 50 FTE's with 4 OR's and 3 Procedure Rooms. Interested candidates should have 5+ years of healthcare management, minimum of 10 years of nursing experience. BSN is required.
Client is setting up interviews now!
Responsibilities of the Director of Surgical Services
- Reports to the VP of Patient Care Services
- Planning, Direction, Organizational Leadership of services within the department
- Acts as liaison between hospital departments and medical staff.
Requirements of the Surgical Services Director
- Minimum of 10 years of nursing experience
- 5+ years of management level experience in the healthcare field
For more information on this Director of Surgical Services position or other roles nationwide, please send us your updated resume for review.