Are you looking for a way to give back to your community as a Speech-Language Pathologist while simultaneously earning a living and helping others?
Do you love working with the birth-3 age group?
Are you interested in living a working in a really 'cool' community?
Non-profit agency located in Fairbanks, Alaska is offering the opportunity to fulfill your life's work serving a pediatric early intervention population. You'll work in the community and within children's home with kids ages birth-3 who require assistance with development delays, feeding, birth defects and neurodevelopmental issues.
Job Responsibilities Include:
*Implementation of goals and objectives on IFSP in a variety of community settings, utilizing developmentally appropriate and effective evidence-based practices
* Family Service Coordination including oversight of services, transition out of EI and referrals for outside services
* Therapists will ensure compliance with all billing and paperwork requirements of Medicaid, Tricare and Private Insurances, implementation of therapy activities in accordance with best practice guidelines of field of practice
* Facilitation of group activities
* Accurately maintain paperwork documentation and client Electronic Health Record
* Demonstration of a family-centered philosophy, and respect for cultural diversity
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Speech-Language Pathologist and a current state license (or be eligible for same). Reliable transportation. CFY applicants will be considered!
Further qualifications include:
1. Meet requirements of Alaska SEED Registry, EI/ILP Level 10 Developmental Specialist II or higher;
2. A minimum of one year experience with infants/toddlers or young children.
3. Completion of Part C Credential within three months of employment start.
4. Ability to complete the State of Alaska Background Check requirements.
5. Complete COVID-19 vaccination series or receive an approved medical or religious exemption per CMS Interim Final Rule
Perhaps one of the best parts of this full-time position as a Speech-Language Pathologist are the benefits afforded to you as an employee:
* Amazing training program and continuing education offered throughout your career. You'll get about 6 months of on the job training as a new employee
* You'll start your position earning 5 weeks of paid personal leave
* You'll earn another 4 weeks per year of paid leave for agency closure (2 weeks for holidays, 1 week for spring break, 1 week during summer)
* You'll also be entitled to 7 paid holidays!
Benefits include health insurance, vision, dental, health savings account, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement plan and dependent care. Flexible work hours
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!