InSync Consulting Services is seeking experienced acute care Monitor Tech’s for per diem/on-call opportunities in Modesto California. Working within the facilities per diem pool you will have the opportunity to gain quality experience within once of California's largest hospital systems, while also enjoying the flexibility in scheduling that per diem opportunities provide. Qualified candidates must have at least one year of recent experience in an acute care setting as a Monitor Tech, and have completed and passed a cardiac monitoring/EKG class and certification. Please see the details below and apply today with your most recent resume for consideration to email@example.com.
EKG Monitor Tech Position Details:
- Great tax-advantage compensation package!
- Direct Deposit, paid weekly.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance available
- 24/7 On Call and Payroll/HR Access
- Ongoing per diem float pool
- 8 Hour shifts available
- Day, Evening, and Night shifts available
- Must float between facilities in Modesto and Manteca
EKG Monitor Tech Position Requirements:
- One (1) year of acute hospital Monitor Technician experience.
- BLS Certification required - AHA Accredited.
- Cardiac monitoring/EKG certificate required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Must be available to work at least 2 shifts per week