If you are looking to further your career in a gorgeous area, with plenty of sunshine, a moderate climate, and natural beauty, this is the opportunity for you! We are looking for a FULL-TIME PERMANENT Emergency Medicine Physician in Eastern Oregon!
In beautiful eastern Oregon a Rural Health Clinic and Critical Access Hospital, is seeking a MD or DO for a permanent physician opening. This is an opportunity to join a progressive rural health care organization and work with an experienced medical staff. Come join an incredibly dedicated and dynamic team of medical providers and caregivers while experiencing the great outdoors!
Opportunity: Emergency Medicine Physician
- 8 Twenty Four Hour Shifts per month
- Call coverage on weekend (at least one weekend a month)
- 13 patients per day (average of 365 days for the ER)
- Compensation is at least $225,000 (Approximately + Experience)
Requirements: Emergency Medicine Physician
- Will posses or be willing to obtain current Oregon licensure, board certification, BLS, ACLS, ATLS and PALS certifications
- Emergency Room experience is a requirement
- Exhibit behavior, which emphasizes integrity, trust, kindness an concern for the community
Location: Eastern Oregon
- Endless outdoor activities, fishing, water/snow sports, hiking, biking, climbing, camping, wildlife interest, photography, and more.
- Small town living with safe schools and community for a family.
- Low cost of living/surrounded by gorgeous mountains.
- Unique retail/dining that are all locally owned and operated.
- Excellent weather and air quality.
- Close to Malheur and Umatilla national forests.