JOB-2672708: An OB/GYN position is newly available with a hospital in New Mexico. The facility includes fully staffed 24-hour emergency care, a specialized heart center, women's center, comprehensive intensive care services, and all digital imaging. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. If you need a NM medical license, CompHealth has a team to help with the processing and application if necessary.
This employed position offers a very competitive compensation. You may also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, student loan repayment assistance, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Las Cruces features spectacular year-round golf, unique special events, world-class Mexican food, historic attractions, and 3 national monuments. The city is a blend of unique attractions, culture, historical sites and superb year-round weather with 320 days of sunshine per year.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2672708.
- Very competitive salary
- Possible loan repayment assistance
- A 168-bed facility
- Call schedule of 1:8
- Women's center and all digital imaging
- Fully staffed 24-hour emergency care
- Spanish-speaking preferred
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail