Job Description & Requirements
Endocrinology Physician in South Dakota
Take this exciting opportunity to lead and oversee the growth of a new medical bariatric program. Created to complement the organization’s current surgical bariatric program, this position is an energetic mix of clinical and leadership duties, plus a competitive salary and benefits suite.
- Autonomy to grow and run a new service line
- Outpatient only with no call
- Highly flexible schedule—work 1,564 hours annually
- Mix of clinical work and leadership duties
- Competitive salary + full benefits
- Sign-on bonus
- $100,000 retention bonus
Rated the third-best state to practice in the United States, South Dakota has a lot to offer medical providers. Come explore the many possibilities with this community’s good schools, high affordability, and unparalleled natural beauty.
- No. 3 Best State to Practice in 2022 (Medscape)
- No state income tax + highly affordable community
- Good public schools + local university
- Enjoy hiking, biking, camping, rock climbing, and more
- Lovely downtown area with restaurants, shops, and more
- Great local airport with flights to major U.S. hubs
- Board-certified in obesity medicine
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Endocrinologist, Endocrine System, Endocrine, Diabetes, Metabolism, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md