You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
You'll join The R&D Advisory Group within Syneos Health Consulting. Where you will help make Life Science R&D organizations and operations more efficient and effective across research, clinical, regulatory, quality and pharmacovigilance. In particular you will help organizations in times of change whether that is driven by a change in operating model, strategy, processes, technology or combinations of these. More specifically:
- Work with senior client stakeholders to comprehend the client's business goals, processes, operations and expectations. Clearly define opportunities to deliver value to the client by executing management consulting projects.
- Develop client proposals demonstrating a clear understanding of the needs and objectives, approach and solution as well as the commercial construct to deliver projects.
- Develop engagement strategies and plans and present findings and recommendations to team members
- Formulate the client's business objectives and communicate with the team members accordingly, as well as define any specific needs that will be handled by the team members in the preparation of project deliverables
- Oversee the developments found through workshops, research and direct team members in producing reports, power point presentations, etc.
- Identify potential sources, project requirements, synthesize recommendation and identify insights
- Plan and lead the execution of project engagements including ensuring the delivery team understands the work and their responsibilities.
- Define and produce options and recommendations for issues and risks. Lead client team interactions on behalf of project delivery teams to mitigate risks and escalated issues.
- Provide subject matter expertise in client engagements.
- Conduct quality management oversight of project deliverables to ensure that content is in accordance to the client's business objectives and expectation.
- Responsible for ensuring that the project is completed in the time frame agreed upon and within the budgetary means.
- Identify, lead the development of content for, and sell subsequent phases of project work.
- Develop content to leverage in business development with prospective clients: Research and keep abreast of industry trends and opportunities and develop points of view, service offerings and proposals that leverage Syneos Health's services.
- Research emerging companies and develop a perspective on a prioritized list of companies to target for business development.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives for R&D Advisory capabilities
- Guide team members (Analysts and Consultants) to effectively conduct tasks and contribute to project deliverables as well as in their professional growth.
- Actively build networks of client by social media, attending seminars and conferences or referrals
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelors or Master's (preferred) in life sciences or business
- Experience in Regulatory Processes and Technology, Registration Information Management (RIM) and the implementation/business implications of RIM Suites (e.g. Veeva Vault) is highly desirable.
- Experience in Clinical processes, operations and technology (e.g. Veeva, Oracle, Medidata) and the organizational impact of new clinical operating models (e.g. decentralized clinical trials (DCT))
- Experience of the organizational impact of other significant regulations (e.g. IDMP, EU CTR) would be an advantage
- Experience in consulting management in the life sciences, pharmaceutical/biotech consulting industry or equivalent industry role
- Experience working with one or more R&D operational roles either in industry or consulting
- Engagement management experience required
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation and business development skills
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you're a part of the big picture. We work hand in hand to guide pre-market development through post-market commercial strategy. Knowledge sharing across advisory groups unlocks the innovation and unique strategies our end-to-end commercialization projects require. Our collaborative mindset means every project is a chance to solve a new challenge, learn from your teammates, become better-rounded, and evolve your career.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)