Enrollment and Billing Rep
We are actively seeking aMember Enrollment and Billing Repto join our team in Meridian, ID! If you re interested in hearing more, please apply today!
Note - this is a 12 month contract to start with no promise to extend or go perm, although it is likely.
The EBR helps with processing membership-related enrollment records and reconciliation of bill/coupon payments. This is predominantly office work , with a small component of customer service may respond via email or phone to inquiries related to enrollment/billing. Attention to detail, can follow directions/workflows, problem solving/decision making skills, general office skills will be needed.
Requirements for Healthcare Member Enrollment and Billing Rep :
- 2+ years of experience working in healthcare insurance setting
- Strong customer services skills
- Prior experience with customer service in accounting, billing, banking or similar environment.
- HS Diploma or GED
Daily Responsibilities for Healthcare Member Enrollment and Billing Rep :
- Process new member enrollments, member change requests and terminations. May handle some non-standard enrollments
- Perform standard and moderate complexity group level enrollment for health and ancillary products.
- Maintain membership records
- Address standard issues related to the administration of eligibility of subscribers/members based on federal/state guidelines and external and internal governing agencies.
- Process billing inquiries and reconciliation. Research billing errors and perform or initiate reverse transactions as necessary.
- Research and respond to enrollment errors by telephone or in writing, communicate errors, corrective actions being taken, and/or policies and procedures being enacted.
- Receive and place telephone calls to answer questions or obtain information relating to membership and enrollment, group/individual records, and group/individual contracts. Handle general billing and enrollment inquiries from brokers, benefits administrators, and members.
Hours for Healthcare Member Enrollment and Billing Rep:
- 40 hours a week, Monday - Friday 8-5
Advantages of this Healthcare Member Enrollment and Billing Rep Opportunity:
Salary is based on experience, tenure (very competitive with market place)
If you re interested in speaking in more detail, please apply today! We are scheduling interviews ASAP.