Our mission is simple: to provide quality healthcare to America's veterans through our healing focus, indebted hearts, and tireless resolve. Valor Healthcare operates more than 50 VA Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) in the United States as a contractor for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Valor provides a full range of medical services to veterans through the operations of CBOCs, tailored to meet the specific needs of local VA medical centers. Our comprehensive set of services includes primary care, diagnostics, laboratory, telehealth, behavioral health, and more.
Clinic Hours: M-F, 8-4:30 PM
Sign bonus of $1000, tied to a 1 year commitment.
- Understand and follow the guidelines of the VA contract and assist in activities on an ongoing basis, identify and utilize dashboards, primary care almanac, and compass reports on the VSSC Website, reports patient satisfaction data to review and improve care.
- Utilize VISTA/CPRS to schedule patient appointments following VHA scheduling directives, look up information, track phone calls, manage PCMM, Recall Reminders, and monitor the Electronic Wait List.
- Provide assistance in the process of the monthly billing requirements, collating weekly and monthly statistics, and other reports as required by Valor Corporate office as it pertains to enrollment.
- Develop and provide appropriate daily reports to the VA COR, Administrators, and CBOC program in order to assist in maintaining contract performance measures regarding enrollment
- Coordinate efforts for new enrollees for possible assignment to clinics.
- Travel as needed to CBOC sites, VAMC, Corporate Office, Veteran Service Organizations, etc. to ensure the successful administration of the enrollment program.
- Understand and follow the guidelines of the Department of Veterans Affairs contract on enrollment and access to care guidelines and eligibility issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years experience in a health care setting or equivalent.
- Some understanding of the Department of Veteran Affairs, Military health care system, or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills with regards to MS office applications.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Good customer service skills are a necessity.
- Annual PPD test
- Must be BLS certified by the American Heart Association within 30 days of employment.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.