IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Research Associate to join our Global Real World team in Spain, to develop their career in a supportive and dynamic environment.
As an Epidemiology Research Associate, you'll organize and manage research projects including substantive contribution to study protocols, reports and data collection methods, arranging and attendance at project meetings and traveling to client sites as needed.
You'll assist in preparation of abstracts, manuscripts and oral presentations along with other related study documents.
Your duties will vary, but could include:
- Performing critical, systematic literature reviews and providing written summaries as needed.
- Assisting in preparation of abstracts, manuscripts and oral presentations, including development of slides and posters for presentation of project results at conferences.
- Drafting significant sections of study protocols, reports, and other client facing documents.
- Organizing and help manage research projects.
- Reviewing and providing relevant epidemiological and project-specific comments to statistical analysis plans and analysis output.
- Reviewing and providing input for scientific tasks including CRF/eCRF development, form previews and other ad hoc project tasks (e.g., regulatory responses, slide deck development).
- Actively participating in client-facing project meetings and being a recognized member of the project team.
- Conduct statistical analysis as needed.
To be successful in this role, we'll need you to have:
- Ability to design, plan and conduct observational studies of comparative effectiveness, safety and cost.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients in a global and matrixed environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer.
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated with ability to determine and meet objectives.
Minimum required qualifications
Bachelor's Degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Outcomes Research,+ relevant education and experience required, or Masters Degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Outcomes Research, or a relevant scientific field and relevant experience, or PhD and relevant experience preferred.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.