ATTENTION: this opportunity is GREAT for RNs that have years of experience in the ER, ED that are looking for a change of pace as this facility primarily acts as a long-term care facility!
Thriving hospital near Sidney, Montana is seeking full-time, permanent Registered Nurses to join their team! Previous experience in the ER is required! Facility has a low volume ER and is primarily a long-term care facility, perfect for experienced RNs looking for a change in pace!
A SIGN-ON BONUS AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE ARE PROVIDED WITH THIS REGISTERED NURSE OPPORTUNITY!
Salary: $30.00 - $35.99/hourly
The Registered Nurse Opportunity:
- Full-time, permanent position for a Registered Nurse experienced in ER
- Stable work environment in a growing critical access hospital!
- Registered Nurses have day, night, and overlapping shifts available!
- Floating position that provides opportunity to gain experience in new areas
- Sign on bonus included!
- Relocation assistance will be provided!
Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing program
- Licensed by the Montana Board of Nursing or eligible to obtain state license prior to hire
- Experience in an ER setting is REQUIRED
- Experience within a long-term care setting is highly preferable
The Surrounding Community:
- Located in beautiful northeastern Montana near North Dakota and the Canadian border
- Small, rural town in a beautiful area surrounded by thousands of acres of natural scenery
- Adjacent to the Missouri River, offering pristine fishing, boating, and other outdoor opportunities