FAMILY/GENERAL MEDICINE DOCTOR (SANTA ANA, CA)
- Dedicated candidate would have possibility of solo practice
- 40 hours weekly Monday –Friday.
- No call and no hospital coverage
- Santa Ana California 5 miles from famed South Coast Plaza. 8 miles for John Wayne airport
We are looking for a board certified or board eligible Physician DO or MD to join our expanding primary care team to work side by side with a well-known physician in the Orange, CA. The physician will provide patients with high-quality treatment and diagnostic services. The ideal candidate is an intuitive healthcare professional whose diagnostic abilities are only matched by their concern for their patients. The Physician will be responsible for meeting, assessing and diagnosing patients in our clinic and providing them with healthcare services that meet state and national standards for caregiving. They will be responsible for prescribing patients with appropriate medication, health regimens and lifestyle adjustments that will contribute to their recovery from diagnosed health issues, prevent future health issues and/or promote a healthier life. The right candidate will have a passion for providing diagnostic services to patients and will enjoy working closely with other healthcare professionals in our organization.
- Successful completion of residency at an accredited healthcare institution.
- Board eligible or certification in primary care or related field from said residency.
- Sorry but no “grandfather” boarded candidates. The certification must be obtainable within the standard time frame allowed. If you have been practicing for 4 years or more you are not considered board eligible.
- MD. or D. O. degree from an accredited United States medical school.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Bilingual Spanish. This is mandatory.
- examine patient’s
- Perform and interpret diagnostic tests
- Annual wellness visit examinations
- Prescribe medications
- Record patients medical history, physical exam, diagnoses and plan
- Ensure follow up with patient regarding progress in high risk or emergency cases.
- Base Salary will be a range based on MGMA standards and years of experience. The overall compensation package will include bonus plan based on practice profitability. The salary and compensation package will not be addressed until AFTER the candidates first interview.
- Health care and dental insurance for individual employee. Family may be added.
- Vacation, number of weeks per year tbd
- CME fees
- One-week paid time off for CME
- Malpractice insurance