JOB-2668886: A physical medicine and rehabilitation physician opportunity is now available in New Jersey. They are hiring a physician to visit multiple skilled nursing and/or inpatient rehabilitation centers. As part of the interdisciplinary team, the rehab specialists work in collaboration with the facility physicians, nurses, and therapists. There will be no call, night, or weekend responsibilities. The incoming physician will deliver recommendations for specialized care and advanced treatment that enable your patients with stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, neurological disorders, amputation, joint replacement and other orthopedic trauma, and general medical rehabilitation needs, to rebuild their lives. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
This position offers 2 different options. The independent contractor position will be compensated at 65% of all the collected receipts. The employed position is a base salary plus RVU and benefits. The benefits for the employed position include malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For immediate consideration for this or other opportunities, please call 203.663.9325 and forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2668886.
- Multiple NJ locations to choose from
- Offering a great compensation
- Skilled nursing facility and/or rehab center
- No call or night responsibilities for a good lifestyle position
- Conducting virtual interviews
- General PM&R consults, occasional injections
- Excellent physician support
- Employed or independent contractor option
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail