Exciting Full Time Speech Language Pathologist opportunity in Pineville, LA!
I would love to speak with you regarding a Full Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity at Tioga Community Care Center in Pineville, LA.
* Beautiful SNF! Stable Consistent Caseload!
* Dynamic, Supportive Team to work beside
* Easy, Efficient Point of Service Electronic Documentation
* Generous Benefits: Free Health Ins. thru BCBS, 401(k) + 33% company match, PTO + Paid Holidays, $500 CEU, Company Profit Sharing Semi-Annual Bonuses!
TMC is a Therapist-owned company, 24 years in the business, 270 facilities in 17 states. Our Culture is like none other: We are a Faith based company, family-like atmosphere, established on honesty and integrity, and we set the bar in Clinical Excellence! Learn more about our wonderful company at www.therapymgmt.com
Call/text or email me at my information below to set up your interview soon, I look forward to connecting with you!
Sarah Nesselbush, Recruiter, # 636-487-2354 SNesselbush@therapymgmt.com
At TMC, we believe the foundation for success starts with our employees. We approach each day at TMC with enthusiasm, dedication and creativity. Our team members take pride in representing the “Committed to Service Excellence” philosophy every day. TMC is dedicated to providing stability, exceptional clinical education, job satisfaction, as well as, opportunities for career and professional advancement. We offer our employee’s competitive compensation, a diverse benefit package and so much more!
We are confident that our history of providing therapy services with uncompromised quality and our “Commitment to Service Excellence”, as well as opportunities for personal and professional growth make us the employer of choice in the therapy services industry.
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Certification in accordance with the requirements of the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform the following tasks without posing a threat to the health or safety of him/herself or others without risk to self, co-workers, caregivers, or patient; lift, turn, move position, and transport the patient into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of records in regard to patient care for all patients on personal case load.
- Responsible for the correct reporting of billing information of Speech Therapy in regard to all patients on personal case load.
- Provide direct patient care as prescribed, including evaluation and treatment planning.
- Responsible for the reporting and interpretation of treatment results.
- Perform clinical functions: screens, evaluations, development of treatment plans, and delivery of treatment in accordance with facility, Medicare, and TMC’s policies and procedures.
- Participate in meetings regarding patient care as appropriate.