Work Schedule/Days: Day / Monday - Friday
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Support I
Requisition #: 71862
Provides executive-level administrative support for the Chief Executive Officer.
- Maintains calendar and appointment scheduling and works with leader to effectively manage time.
- Schedules meetings and retreats, locates meeting rooms or outside spaces, orders snacks/meals, develops agendas, invites participants, maintains minutes, greets visitors, prepares materials, checks audio/visual and room setup, and manages reservations.
- Maintains payroll reports reflecting assigned staff working, sick, vacation, and other times.
- Approves expense reports as assigned by leader.
- May serve on special projects, committees, or act as manager or department representative.
- Screens incoming telephone calls, follows through when possible, and manages relationships with outside vendors and internal staff and leaders.
- Processes all invoices for payment and reconciles the financial spending transaction listing on a monthly basis.
- Provides backup when other Executive Assistants are out or need assistance.
- Opens, distributes, reads/handles mail and emails as requested or required.
- Maintains assigned staff vacation, birthday, and celebration schedules.
- Maintains an up-to-date electronic and paper filing system.
- Coordinates and communicates all relevant activities of leader with project managers and consultants.
- Supports Project Consultants and Project Managers to deliver the needs of the leader.
- Partners with other Executive Assistants to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of time with leaders.
- At least 7 years of administrative experience for C-level executives
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES*
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication, organizational, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Advanced computer skills including full suite of Microsoft Office and other Windows-based applications
- Experience scheduling multi-stakeholder meetings and coordinating meeting logistics, agendas, and minutes
- Experience coordinating large-scale executive- and board-level committee meetings and retreats
- Demonstrated ability to create professional-level presentations
- Comfortable maintaining confidential information
- Exhibits a professional demeanor and positive attitude
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Healthcare, or related field, preferred
Safety: Practices proper safety techniques in accordance with hospital and departmental policies and procedures. Responsible for the reporting of employee/patient/visitor injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to the supervisor and in the occurrence notification system.
Compliance: Monitors and ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements, organizational standards, and policies and procedures related to area of responsibility. Identifies potential risk areas within area of responsibility and supports problem resolution process. Maintains records of compliance activities and reports compliance activities to the Compliance Office.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS*Bending/Stooping - Occasionally (activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of time)Climbing - Not PresentLifting - Occasionally (activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of time)Pushing/Pulling - Occasionally (activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of time)Sitting - Constantly (activity or condition exists 2/3 or more of time)Standing - Occasionally (activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of time)Walking - Occasionally (activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of time)Ability to lift up to 15 lbs independently not to exceed 50 lbs without assistanceHearing/Speaking - Effective communication with employees, supervisors/managers and staff. Effective communications with patients and visitors, as required.
Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta has been 100 percent committed to kids for more than 100 years. A not-for-profit organization, Children’s is dedicated to making kids better today and healthier tomorrow.
With 3 hospitals, 20 neighborhood locations and a total of 673 beds, Children’s is the largest healthcare provider for children in Georgia and one of the largest pediatric clinical care providers in the country. Children’s offers access to more than 60 pediatric specialties and programs and is ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report.
Children’s has been recognized as a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, a Best Place for Working Mothers, and as a top employer for diversity and millennials. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that supports our mission, vision and values. We are proud to offer an array of programs and services to our employees that have distinguished us as a best place to work in the country. Connect to our mission of making kids better today and healthier tomorrow.
Have questions about the recruitment process? Check out What to Expect.
Address: 1575 Northeast Expressway, Bldg 1, Atlanta, GA 30329
Function: Administrative/Clerical Supp - Administrative/Clerical Supp