The Communities Executive Director oversees the overall management and the day-to-day operations of the community. They are responsible for leading all aspects of the community operations, revenue generation, staff development, quality assurance, regulatory compliance, and safety.
- Develop and execute business strategy to excel operational and financial targets
- Create a culture that focuses on the residents, families, and team members.
- Manage state, federal, and company regulatory compliance
- Demonstrate effective communication, lead by example, and ensure outstanding attention to detail in all residents' care and well-being
- Ensure positive engagement of residents, team, and family members by maintaining a positive, open-door culture
- Set standards for quality assurance and ensure compliance with state regulations and company policies
- Perform human resources functions: recruitment, associate development, disciplinary action, etc.
- Lead the Sales and Marketing process to meet or exceed occupancy and revenue targets
- Occasional weekend coverage as Manager on Duty
- College degree and administrator s license/certification per state requirements (CALA)
- Prior leadership experience within the health care industry preferred
- Demonstrated success in managing operating expenses
- Previous sales or business development experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to lead a team
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite