JOB-2673412: CompHealth is assisting a new practice in a brand-new outpatient clinic in Colorado with their search for a family practice physician to deliver high quality medical care to patients. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. The start-up goal is to see 20 patients per day. You will work with an office manager and an MA. Candidates must be board certified in family medicine and have at least 2 years of experience. The ideal candidate will have a CO medical license.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, vacation/holidays, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Colorado. This is a large city located just south of Denver, CO. It is paradise for an outdoor lover with a majestic beauty found in few other places. It is a great place to live, practice, and raise a family.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Outpatient start-up practice
- Brand-new clinic
- Looking for now candidates
- Great schedule
- Office manager and an MA
- Start-up goal is 20 patients per day
- Minimum 2 years of experience required
- Must be board certified in family medicine
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail