Experienced Physical Therapist
Nola Physical Therapy + Performance is a PT-owned practice with three locations from NYC to CT. We are seeking an experienced Physical Therapist for our location in Darien, CT.
This position is an opportunity for clinical growth, independence and mentorship. The Physical Therapist will be responsible for patient care and daily operations of the clinic. The ideal candidate is someone who is a passionate, responsible Physical Therapist that focuses on overall patient care and is looking for growth as a leader and to further develop clinical skills. A strong background in exercise science/personal training and manual techniques is preferred.
Physical Therapist Day to Day
• Follow a 2 patient per hour treatment model with a designated assistant, one hour evaluations
• Build meaningful connections with your patients
• Develop customized plans of care based on the most up-to-date, evidence-based practices and treatments
• Provide timely communication with referral sources and patients
• Set and achieve professional goals and career growth
• Manage day-to-day operations of the clinic along with Director
• Facilitate communication between clinical staff, billing department and support staff
• Educate support staff on individual treatment techniques
Physical Therapist Position Requirements
• Physical therapist license in state of Connecticut
• Degree in physical therapy from accredited physical therapy program
• Excellent communication skills
• Time management skills
• Goal oriented-style of work
Physical Therapist Benefits
• Generous paid-time off
• $1500 Continuing Education credit + Medbridge subscription
• Reimbursement for relevant specialty certifications upon passing exam
• Opportunity to mentor students as a Clinical Instructor.
• Comprehensive benefits package: Health/Vision/Dental/Disability Insurance
• 401K Plan with 3% match and profit sharing
• APTA membership dues
• Activities and staff outings to build friendship and camaraderie
To apply for this position, please send resumes to email@example.com.