FACT 3 Rehabilitation Specialist 00173
Community Bridges, Inc. (CBI) is the premiere non-profit fully integrated healthcare provider of substance use and behavioral health programs in Arizona, including prevention, education and treatment using cutting-edge, nationally recognized, evidence-based models.
We currently seek a Rehabilitation Specialist for our Phoenix FACT 3 team based out of our Phoenix CACTUS location.
The Rehabilitation Specialist will work closely with the Independent Living, Housing and Employment Specialists to assist SMI clients in obtaining or maintaining needed supports for daily functioning. Will work closely with the case manager and clinical coordinator to ensure that needed services required for functioning in the community are delivered. 80% of time will be spent in the field working with or visiting with clients to review progress or assign additional services.
Essential Job Duties::
- Provides direct vocational rehabilitation services to the FACT members assigned to the team.
- Works with Employment Specialist to assist the member reach goals outlined in the SAMHSA Supportive Employment Assessment and Plan.
- Assists the FACT member learn new skills through modeling and role play that will assist him or her be successful in the community.
- Seek out additional opportunities through community and state resources to assist the FACT member engage in additional education or skills training.
- Maintain collaborative relationships within the community that provide linkages to skill building, vocational training and education.
- Facilitate monthly rehabilitation groups as well as individual consults with the member and their family.
- Serves as an advisor/peer to other FACT Team members to make recommendations and carry out services.
- Provides services in the field, at the member s home or where the member is at.
- Works with member and family to educate on needed services as well as advocate for additional services identified.
- Works with members to develop a role for themselves outside of their mental illness, while focusing on expected outcomes of increased employment, Meaningful Community Activity (MCA), independent living status, and social network, as well as decreased substance use/abuse.Performs case management duties as defined in each member s individualized treatment plan.
- Documents interaction with each member on a daily basis prior to the end of his or her scheduled shift.
- Participates in daily staffing and provides insight and updates on the member s progress as well as recommendations for additional services that will help the member be successful.
- Provides transport to appointments and/or accompanies the member using public transportation.
- Provides outreach and engagement activities daily in addition to after hour response while on-call or when member requests assistance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor s degree in a field related to behavioral health ORa combination of education, training, and/or experience
- 1 year experience working with the SMI population with additional experience in multiple settings and levels of care, including both mental health and substance abuse
- 1 year experience in a behavioral health position providing outreach and engagement activities.
- Ability to pass criminal background check for jail visitation/clearance.
- Current AZ Driver s License and clear MVR.
CBI Offers an excellent benefits package!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Supplemental plans - Hospital indemnity/ Critical Illness, Pet Insurance, Dependent Care Savings, Health Care Savings, 401K with employer match - 100% vested upon enrollment, Generous PTO accrual, Wellness programs, Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Programs, incentives, and more!
- For the past four years, The Phoenix Business Journal has recognized CBI as one of the top ten healthiest mid-size employers in the Valley.
CBI treats patients from all different walks of life and believes in maintaining the dignity of human life. Recovery is possible!