Miami Dade College (MDC) is accepting applications for a Full-Time, 12 month Instructor/Assistant Professor in the Nuclear Medicine Technology Program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This Faculty member plans and organizes instructional materials to meet course objectives
- Embraces active learning methods to facilitate lectures and group discussions
- Contributes to a collaborative departmental culture that promotes teamwork, a highly engaged faculty and a positive esprit de corps
- Participates in Faculty governance, including attending meetings – full faculty, division, department and committee
- Master's degree in any field and an Associate's degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology. A valid Nuclear Medicine Technologist Licensure from the Florida Department of Health with three (3) years of full-time work and/or instructional experience in field.
- Salary, academic rank, and tenure status will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan / 403(b) Plan
- Tuition assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid time off program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Overloads available for additional income or additional time off
- Doctoral stipend of $3,000
All applications must be submitted online by visiting www.mdc.edu/jobs.