Primary Care Opportunity – Visas Accepted, Sign-on Bonus, and NO WEEKENDS
Join this team to provide comprehensive primary care for children and adults is patient-centered, accessible, and focused on quality and safety. To support the health of the whole person, their primary care combines routine health maintenance and disease prevention, ongoing care for chronic illnesses, integrated behavioral health services, care coordination, and referral to specialists when needed.
- Traditional primary care scheduling, 8A-5P with a 4-day work week schedule
- 32 clinical hours, with an 8-hour admin day weekly that can be done from the comfort of your own home
- Patient volumes are 16 - 18 patients per day
- Physicians supervise APPs
- 1-2x monthly call schedule; 1 Saturday morning every other month, RN’s take first call; providers are backup call 1-2x a month after hours phone call only
- Collaborative team feel that are bound together by common enjoyment of mission work
- EMR in practice Athena One
Located near prime ski resorts and offers a myriad of outdoor activities. Live where it is a picturesque Northeastern small town with deep historic roots and a vibrant local arts scene. Nearby towns offer easy access to designer outlet shopping in a quaint setting; and other metropolitan areas that are two hours away, provide access to world-class entertainment, culture, and dining.
Job ID: JN -012022-26127