JOB-2347267: A multi-specialty group FQHC in Michigan is hiring a primary care physician. They are looking for a physician with a strong desire to work in community health. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and you can expect to see 25 patients per day on average. All equipment will be available at the health center or at hospital which is across the street. The ideal candidate will be board certified and three to five years post residency, with precepting/teaching experience.
This group practice position offers a competitive compensation package with health/dental and an FSA. You will also receive relocation assistance, 5 weeks of PTO, 8 holidays, 1 personal holiday, onsite CME, a 403(b)retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
This position is located in Jackson, one of the largest cities in the state which still has a relaxed atmosphere and plenty of southern hospitality. This university town is a great place to raise a family.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any family medicine jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Julia Levy directly at 203.343.6178 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2347267.
- Outpatient continuity clinic
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- 25 patients per day on average
- Serving the underserved population
- All equipment available
- Board certified with 3 to 5 years post residency
- Precepting/teaching experience preferred
- City includes two major shopping malls
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail