JOB-2647469: An exciting locum tenens family medicine physician opportunity is now available in Alaska. Any state license is accepted at this government facility. The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts and you will see 2 - 15 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified and have an ACLS and BLS.
This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility. By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able to get to work sooner at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Any state license accepted
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Caseload: 2 - 15
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail