JOB-2685352: Family medicine or internal medicine physicians are needed to join an established MSG. Due to growth, they have several needs for family medicine physicians and a family medicine program director. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible. New graduates are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plan with a guaranteed salary for 1 year. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 22 days of combined PTO and holidays in the 1st year, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Watsonville, California is a little known destination just south of Santa Cruz and just north of Monterey. It is located minutes from beaches, redwood forests, wine and mountain bike tours, whale watching, birding, and more.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Family or internal medicine physicians needed to join an established MSG clinic
- Several needs (family medicine and family medicine program director)
- Outpatient position
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Practicing and resident physicians are welcome to apply
- Great coastal location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail