JOB-2496247: A modern primary care facility located in central Missouri is seeking a family medicine physician to join their team. The work schedule is Monday through Thursday from 7am to 5 pm, and Friday from 7 am to 3 pm. This is a solo physician practice, and you will take over an existing patient panel from a retiring physician with help from a full-time advanced practice provider. This employer is known for flexible schedule and granting their physicians lots of autonomy. They will tailor your practice to fit your interests. Applicants are required to be board certified. If you do not have a MO medical license, the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered NHSC student loan repayment, occurrence malpractice coverage, medical benefits, 34 days of vacation, 1 week of CME time with a $5K stipend, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement up to $8K, and a 401(k) retirement package.
Belle is a city in Maries and Osage counties in Missouri. The community is small enough for you to really stand out and develop strong, life-long relationships. It is an hour and a half drive to St. Louis with all the amenities the city has to offer.
Let CompHealth know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most family medicine jobs to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Julia Levy directly at 203.343.6178 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Work Monday through Friday
- Be solo physician with APRN support
- Must be board certified
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Enjoy autonomy and flexibility from this physician-friendly employer
- See 18 to 20 patients per day
- Fully-integrated EMR
- 34 days of vacation, 1 week of CME with $5K stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail