Family Medicine Physician / Travel Position
Locums, Inc. is seeking Family Medicine Physician for full-time outpatient Family care services in the Dzilth-Na-O-Dith-Hle Medical Center in Bloomfield, NM. The patient population is primarily the local Navaho residents. The assignment will be for 1 month with extensions available. Any valid state or Federal license acceptable.
About the Opportunity:
- Period of Performance is approx. 4/1/22 to 5/1/22 w/ extensions to 12/30/22 available
- 8am – 4:30pm shifts, M-F w/ some overtime
- Estimated 3 patients/hour
- Provide local populace with primary health care addressing chronic preventative medicine issues.
- Center is fully staffed with MAs, RNs, and Mid-level providers
- Located in Bloomfield, NM directly west of Farmington. Perfect for the outdoor enthusiast. Lodging would be in Farmington
- Active and unrestricted state or Federal license
- Board Certified or Eligible in Family Medicine
- Active and unrestricted DEA
- Active BLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications mandatory
- Full vaccinations and immunizations
- 3 References
- Able to commit to a month-long assignment