JOB-2623327: CompHealth is currently assisting a Minnesota health system that is well respected with their search for a family practice hospitalist due to growth. Work at a critical access hospital that is offering a 7 on and 7 off block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm. The incoming physician will see 13 patients per day on average. The patient population will be both pediatric and adult. They welcome 2020 residents to apply.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will also be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
St. James is the county seat in Watonwan County and offers a wide range of opportunities for recreation and relaxation. Wonderful eateries and unique shopping are on Main Street. A community theater, concerts and plays, and a movie theater complete the package.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2623327.
- Critical access hospital in Minnesota
- 2.5 hours to Minneapolis and 40 minutes to Mankato
- Part of a well-respected health system
- Blocked schedule of 7 on/7 off
- Low patient census
- Will see both adults and peds
- 2020 residents welcome to apply
- Competitive compensation and benefits package offered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail