JOB-2672712: A multispecialty group in Nevada is seeking BC/BE family medicine or internal medicine physician to provide full-time services. Help build a practice caring for the growing number of patients in the area. The incoming physician will see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. This is an outpatient practice, but there are ideally looking for someone comfortable in both inpatient and outpatient. You will be joining experienced primary care physicians with a well-equipped imaging department. H1-B visa holders can be supported.
You will receive a base salary with productive bonus. You will also be provided with medical benefits, vacation/holidays relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, student loan repayment assistance, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this Nevada town. It has great recreation accessible including golf, public parks, hiking, resorts, full-service spas, and off-road vehicle discovery. The community has high quality gated neighborhoods and good schools.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other IM or FM jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2672712.
- Join a multispecialty group
- Outpatient only
- Traditional practice setting preferred
- Build a practice with a growing number of patients in the area
- Full-time position
- Join experienced primary care physicians
- Well-equipped imaging department with PACS
- base salary with productive bonus, sign-on bonus, and loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail