JOB-2447098: A family medicine is needed at a growing multi-specialty group in California. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. The incoming primary care physician will see 24 to 32 patients per day on average. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. The facility has an academic affiliation with the University of California system. A CA license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist with the processing and application. J-1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and 20 days of vacation. You will also be provided $10K relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, $1,200 CME stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in this southern California town. It is a tourist destination with golf courses and beautiful sand dunes. You will be an easy drive away from Palm Springs, CA, San Diego, CA, the best California beaches, and the nearby mountains for hiking and camping.
CompHealth works closely with all types of facilities: from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. We will help you find a variety of internal medicine jobs or family medicine jobs to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Shari Berman directly at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to #2447098.
- Outpatient only
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Phone-only call
- Academic affiliation with UC system
- Compensation package and bonuses
- $10K relocation assistance plus a sign-on
- Malpractice (with tail), health, and life insurance
- 20 days of vacation time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail