You're trained to troubleshoot, configured to communicate, and programmed to please.
You're a problem solver at heart. You can't help but go the extra two miles to resolve a customer's technical problem and set them up for success. Your combined abilities to field incoming calls, spark fast connections with people, diagnose and mitigate issues, and provide unwavering support along the way make you a perfect fit for a Field Support Analyst at Syneos Health.
Here, there's no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This internal temporary opportunity is with our Field Support Service Desk team. In this role, you will provide a wide variety of quality technical support to thousands of Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives, Medical Professionals and their Managers. You will have the opportunity to:
- Resolve incoming requests for assistance from clients via telephone and email utilizing excellent customer service and communication skills
- Log incidents verifying and detailing all client information, nature of issue and the troubleshooting steps taken while resolving tickets within service level agreements
- Escalate tickets when necessary and work with second level support, management, or third parties acting as incident manager driving toward resolution
- Troubleshoot and resolve iPad, IOS and application issues in a Mobile Device Management environment
- Troubleshoot and resolve iPad and laptop connectivity and VPN issues relating to home and public networks
- Resolve Windows laptop and tablet issues performing break-fix repair when necessary
- Provide CRM (Veeva) application and web support including navigational, usage and how to assistance, synchronization failure and error message resolution
- Provide sample management support in accordance with corporate business rules and federal regulatory guidelines
- Provide all-in-one local printer support including wireless connectivity
- Troubleshoot MS Outlook email issues on a variety of platforms including iPad, laptop and smart phone
- Assist clients with travel and expense (Concur) application navigation and error resolution as well as business rules and guidelines
- Assist clients with learning management systems (Sumtotal), Cisco WebEx and Adobe Connect navigation and error resolution
- Perform related duties as needed regarding hardware warranty processing, field hardware return or deployment of new hardware
- Create documentation for knowledge base articles as requested
- Achieve all established monthly metrics and goals tied to phone and ticket handling
Along with being a sympathetic listener, an expert communicator, and having a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- 3 - 5 years' experience working with end users in a technical support role
- Windows or IOS application support experience including navigation, installation and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite 2010, 2016
- Experience handling approximately 35 calls per day in a call center environment
- Ability to assist users over the phone and comfortable with remote support tools
- Experience configuring and supporting local printers, supporting remote users with connectivity and VPN issues and using ITSM or call tracking system
- Familiarity with the Federal Regulatory Guidelines for the Pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor's Degree or technical courses preferred
- Concur Travel and Expense Support experience preferred
- Prior Pharmaceutical Sales/SFA support experience preferred
- Familiarity with Veeva/Salesforce.com platform preferred
- Laptop break-fix or depot repair experience preferred
- Must be able to work the hours of 8am to 4:30pm - Monday to Friday
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
This is an open-ended assignment. Must be willing to commit to long term temporary assignment of 6 months plus.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you're essential in solving and executing against today's toughest commercialization challenges facing the world's leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you'll be supported by team members who, like you, aren't afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HEREMATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)