Schedule: Hybrid Remote. In office Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
The Financial Advisor/Analyst prepares financial statements, performs monthly balance sheet and income statement and financial position/budget variance analyses. Consults and advises senior management on financial and operational issues impacting the strategic financial plans of the organization, working autonomously.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Studies and analyzes financial results and provides management with reports as required.
- Coordinates and investigates opportunities to enhance revenue and/or reduce cost providing management with data to support findings.
- Advises senior management on issues related to the financial operations of various departments.
- Meets with senior management to review and analyze financial operation of various departments.
- Strives to meet deadlines on special projects and studies as assigned.
- Manages and prepares the month end journal preparation process for efficient and accurate closes.
- Coordinates the review process each month after close cycle for completeness and accuracy.
- Communicates timely information to the G/L coordinator for posting to books and records according to close schedule.
- Reviews and analyzes month end data after close cycle for completeness.
- Examines complex financial information to ensure financial reports have a high degree of integrity.
- Evaluates month end process and recommends processes for improvement.
- Coordinates the preparation of financial reports in formats that are easy to read and understand.
- Understands data to establish reporting needs.
- Creates adhoc reports as requested.
- Responsible for the education of senior management on uses of financial reports.
- Provides management appropriate financial study timely and efficiently.
- Recommends changes in financial operations that improves financial performance.
- Maintains favorable working relations with external users of financial information.
- Reviews, studies, analyzes, and communicates financial variances to appropriate management official.
- Enhances the financial reporting environment through efficient operating procedures.
- Coordinates and oversees the collection of data from appropriate sources converting to easily understood financial information.
- 4 years of related financial experience preferred, ideally in healthcare.
BENEFITS - Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level
- EDUCATION - Bachelor's Degree
- EXPERIENCE - 4 years of experience