Our client is currently looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to act as the lead of a health system related to Revenue, Accounts Receivable, Contractual and Bad Debt Accounting. Located in the Beautiful state of New Mexico. Enjoy great outdoor weather and sports such as mountain biking, fly fishing, hiking, and biking.
Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Business Administration is required.
Minimum Requirement of the Financial Analyst
- BS in Accounting or Business Administration, may substitute experience.
- Healthcare experience is preferred with current knowledge of hospital policies and governmental regulations.
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting, payor audits and reimbursement strategy formulation.
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst
- Will assist the Controller on all patient financial service projects
- Support for Financial Accounting and Revenue Cycle Services
- Provide analysis and monitoring of contractual arrangements with third-party payors
Benefits Offered with the role
- Benefits starting from day 1 which include medical, dental, and retirement
For more information on this permanent Financial Analyst position or other roles nationwide, please apply with your most up to date resume.