Join our Team!
The Steadman Clinic is seeking for Front Desk Patient Representatives for both their Vail and Frisco locations.
The Front Desk Patient Representative will be responsible for ensuring all patients and visitors who check-in for an appointment or approach the front desk are given world class customer service by: greeting patients with kindness, accurately processing all forms and completing EHR updates, maintaining a clean and welcoming waiting room.
- Courteously greets and checks-in patients.
- Performs front desk receptionist duties for the clinic: answers phone calls, directs visitors, keeps front office tidy.
- Ensures registration paperwork is complete, insurance cards are current and scanned into all EHR programs.
- Collects co-pays and balances; processes payments.
- Check patients out and schedule follow up appointments, if needed.
Attributes and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED and 1-3 years’ experience in customer service required.
- Personal characteristics which include flexibility, enthusiasm, effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of medical insurance preferred.
- Microsoft Office knowledge required.
- Must be pleasant and courteous at all times.
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Retirement Plan match up to 4%
- Four weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) in year one
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Referral Program Incentive
- On-site parking available
- And more!