Join our team! Multiple positions available.
*Front Desk Representative
- High school diploma or GED and 1-3 years’ experience in customer service required.
- Personal characteristics which include flexibility, enthusiasm, effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of medical insurance preferred.
- Microsoft Office knowledge required.
- Must be pleasant and courteous at all times.
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Company 401k Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Referral Program Incentive
- Parking available
- And more!
- Operates x-ray machine to perform routine diagnostic procedures.
- Positions patients and adjusts equipment for taking x-rays.
- Observes patient vital signs during examination.
- Decides length and intensity for radiation exposure by adjusting equipment on individual patient basis.
- Authorizes release of patients upon completion of radiologic examination.
- Examines radiologic image for properties such as density and contrast, magnification and distortion.
- Prepares for delivery to radiologist/doctor for reading/interpretation.
- Maintains, cleans and disinfects x-ray rooms and office area.
- Fills and restocks necessary medical and radiologic supplies.
- Ensures radiologic equipment is clean and maintained.
- Places records in patient charts, adds billing codes for x-rays and keeps proper order.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.