If you are looking to further your career in a gorgeous area, with plenty of sunshine, a moderate climate, and natural beauty, this is the opportunity for you! We are looking for a FULL-TIME PERMANENT Full Spectrum Family Medicine Physician in Eastern Oregon!
In beautiful eastern Oregon a Rural Health Clinic and Critical Access Hospital, is seeking a MD or DO for a permanent physician opening. This is an opportunity to join a progressive rural health care organization and work with an experienced medical staff. Come join an incredibly dedicated and dynamic team of five family practice providers and caregivers while experiencing the great outdoors!
Opportunity: Full Spectrum Family Medicine Physician
- Full-Time permanent position for a Family Medicine Physician
- Pay is $270,000-$300,000 annually (approximately + experience)
- Clinic, Emergency Room, and Hospital Services
- 3 Day Weekly Clinic Schedule
- 1 Day of Emergency Room Coverage per week
- OB/C-section experience is required
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Signing Bonus and Relocation Assistance is available
- 4 day weekly work schedule consisting of 3 days in clinic and 1 day of emergency room coverage
Requirements: Physician - Full Spectrum Family Medicine
- Providing Clinic, Emergency Room, Hospital Inpatient, and Hospital Swing Bed care
- Will posses or be willing to obtain current Oregon licensure, board certification, BLS, ACLS, ATLS and PALS certifications
- Emergency Room experience is a requirement
- OB is a requirement
- Exhibit behavior, which emphasizes integrity, trust, kindness an concern for the community
Location: Eastern Oregon
- Endless outdoor activities, fishing, water/snow sports, hiking, biking, climbing, camping, wildlife interest, photography, and more.
- Small town living with safe schools and community for a family.
- Low cost of living/surrounded by gorgeous mountains.
- Unique retail/dining that are all locally owned and operated.
- Excellent weather and air quality.
- Close to Malheur and Umatilla national forests