Full Time (Remote) Licensed Therapist - District of Columbia
As a NOCD Professional, you will help people with OCD learn how to feel better. Members will enroll with our therapy service via our intake team where they ll be assigned a practitioner.
Practitioners will assist members through the process of:
- Diagnosis: clinical interview via video session to determine diagnostic impressions and treatment recommendations
- Therapy: research-backed program that includes live video sessions and app messaging followed by as needed check-ins.
Practitioners will use valuable previous clinical experience, good judgment, and our clinical guidelines to discern when to refer members to external resources. Practitioners will collaborate with our network of psychiatrists and therapists to help develop and reinforce treatment decisions as appropriate.
Our practitioners are supported through: ongoing consultation with other team members; specialized clinical training with experienced OCD providers; information on the latest research advancements in the field; technical support and clinical protocols; process groups to support practitioner resilience; 1:1 mentorship to discuss complex cases; and an open, receptive environment to provide feedback.
Apply directly on our website
- A Independently Licensed Mental Health Professional
- MA degree or higher from an accredited university in the behavioral and mental health field (e.g., social work, counseling, psychology)
- Full and unrestricted license in good standing to practice in your state
- At least 6 months of relevant experience with evidence-based therapies (e.g., ERP, CBT, ACT)
- Knowledge and experience with treating OCD with ERP and/or ACT is preferable but not required
- Organized, quick and enthusiastic learner, excellent communicator, receptive to feedback, good with time management
- Comfortable and efficient with using technology to communicate
- Have a confidential, private location to work remotely from with reliable internet access
- Ambitious and ready to keep up with a competitive, goal-driven, start-up environment