Baylor Scott & White is expanding, and we are seeking a BC or BE fellowship trained Gastroenterologist to join our established team in College Station.
- Join an established growing gastroenterology practice at Baylor Scott & White – College Station
- Four-person group growing to a five-person team
- ERCP certification required
- One in five call rotations between providers at a single location
- Our 135-bed facility houses an attached clinic with a state-of-the-art endoscopy suite with three fully equipped rooms
- Employed position with a comprehensive benefit package
- Epic EMR system
The demand for services in the area is very strong, the referral base is significant. You can expect your practice to be quickly established with the existing patient base and the referral of physicians in the largest non-profit, health care system in Texas.
As the largest group practice in the Brazos Valley, Baylor Scott and White Health in College Station houses more than 100 healthcare providers. We offer more than 30 key specialty services for adults and children.
About Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – College Station
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – College Station is a five-story, 135-bed hospital on a 98-acre campus near the intersection of Texas Highway 6 and Rock Prairie Road. A care clinic operates adjacent to the hospital. The medical center is designated a certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center, a certified Chest Pain Center, and a Level III Trauma Center.
About the Community
Home to Texas A&M University, College Station (aka “Aggieland”) gets high marks for quality of life. A low unemployment rate, low property taxes and housing costs, safe neighborhoods, highly rated public schools, and access to quality healthcare are a few of the qualities attracting families to the area. Residents also enjoy more than 1,337 acres of public parks, a competition-level skate park, and a large outdoor amphitheater and festival site. Throw in small-town charm with easy access to the big-city attractions of Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio, and it is clear why College Station is one of the most livable cities in America.
Baylor Scott & White Health Benefits: At Baylor Scott & White Health, you will enjoy a competitive benefits package in an employed position that includes:
- Immediate eligibility for generous health benefits
- Amazing retirement plan and market competitive compensation
- Outstanding vacation allowance of 4 weeks of vacation and 3 weeks of CME per year
- Relocation assistance, mal-practice coverage, and much more
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- MD or DO
- Licensed medical physician
- TX licensed by start date
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Gastroenterology and BC/BE IM
Baylor Scott & White Health is an equal opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Baylor Scott & White Health does not hire persons who use tobacco or nicotine products. By applying for a job with Baylor Scott & White Health, you are attesting that you do not use such products, and that you will remain a non-user if hired by BSWH.
For additional information, please contact:
Melisa Harrison, Physician Recruiter | Melisa.Harrison@BSWHealth.org