JOB-2654077: A new general or cardiac anesthesiologist opportunity is now available in West Virginia at an established group practice. The average work day begins at 7 am and continues until cases are completed for the day. There are 3 hospitals and 5 surgery centers. The incoming physician will be a call physician for only 1 of the facilities, however, will rotate through all the facilities for procedures. Cases vary by hospital, but services for a full spectrum of surgical procedures are done. The only transplant procedures performed are kidneys. Currently, there are 22 physicians in the group. A cardiac fellowship is preferred for the cardiac position.
This partnership-track opportunity offers $450K to start. You will also receive $75K to $100K sign-on bonus, full traditional benefits, life insurance/disability, 10 weeks of vacation, and a retirement plan.
You will enjoy living and working in West Virginia. This is one of the largest cities in the state, so there is plenty going on. It has good schools and colleges, tons of shopping, a strong economy, concerts, and places to hike and mountain bike.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2654077.
- $450K to start
- Partnership potential
- $75K to $100K sign-on bonus
- 10 weeks of vacation
- 3 hospitals and 5 surgery centers
- Call physician will cover 1 facility
- Full spectrum of surgical procedures
- Fellowship preferred for cardiac position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail