GENERAL OR INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGIST | J-1 VISA WAIVER
Exciting Cardiology Opportunity Close to San Diego – Private Practice Model – Track to Partnership with a Competitive Starting Salary and Long-Term Earning Potential of $750k-$1MM+ - J-1 Visa Waiver Applicants Accepted
State of the art established private Cardiology & Vascular Center with on site OBL actively seeking BC/ BE General (non-invasive), Invasive, or Interventional Cardiologists to grow our team.
Step into a turn key practice and be busy from day one. As a Cardiologist in this community, you will build a successful practice in a short period of time with very limited competition.
- Joining 2 cardiologists and 1 PA
- On site state of the art Endovascular Lab
- Center performs peripheral interventions, echos, nuclear studies, holters, pacemaker interrogations, vein ablations
- Hospital cardiac cath lab opening late 2019
- E-Clinical EMR and diverse payor mix Medicare, HMO & PPO
- Great office based team environment
- Competitive base salary with productivity incentives & full employee benefits including PPO health plan, paid vacation, 401k, pension
- Relocation & CME expenses
- J-1 Visa Waiver applicants welcome
- CHVC has been a part of multiple landmark trials in Peripheral Vascular disease and Coronary Interventions
- Service area over 120,000 with limited competition
Live and work in sunny Southern California just over an hourfrombeautiful San Diego. Take advantage of a low cost of living and affordability of a small town near America's finest city. Enjoy all that a California lifestyle has to offer; sunshine, beaches, mountains, deserts, cultural attractions and world class higher education.
To be considered for this Cardiology Physician opportunity, please apply immediately with your resume.