If you are looking to further your career in a gorgeous area, with plenty of sunshine, a moderate climate, and natural beauty, this is the opportunity for you! We are looking for a FULL-TIME PERMANENT General Surgeon in Eastern Oregon!
In beautiful eastern Oregon a rural health clinic and critical access hospital, is seeking a General Surgeon for a permanent physician opening. This is an opportunity to join a progressive rural health care organization and work with an experienced medical staff. Come join an incredibly dedicated and dynamic team of medical providers and caregivers while experiencing the great outdoors!
Opportunity: General Surgeon
- Full-Time permanent position for a General Surgeon
- Pay range is $400,000-$500,000
- Surgery, Scopes & Surgery Clinic
- 4 Days a week
- Call is a must, very seldom nights & weekends
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits\Signing Bonus and Relocation Assistance is available
Requirements: Physician - General Surgeon
- Providing general surgery for hospital, upper & lower scopes, surgery clinic
- Diagnosis and care for abdominal and gastrointestinal issues
- Diagnosis and surgery for gallbladder disease
- Hernia repair
- Hemorrhoidal care, including infrared laser treatment
- Colon cancer surgery
- Skin cancer screening and treatment of benign moles and malignant lesions
- Breast surgery and laparoscopic hysterectomies
- Will posses or be willing to obtain current Oregon licensure, board certification, BLS, ACLS, ATLS and PALS certifications
- Exhibit behavior which emphasizes integrity, trust, and kindness for the community
Location: Eastern Oregon
- Endless outdoor activities, fishing, water/snow sports, hiking, biking, climbing, camping, wildlife interest, photography, and more.
- Small town living with safe schools and community for a family.
- Low cost of living/surrounded by gorgeous mountains.
- Unique retail/dining that are all locally owned and operated.
- Excellent weather and air quality.
- Close to Malheur and Umatilla national forests.