JOB-2359746: CompHealth is currently assisting a Pennsylvania teaching hospital with their search for a geriatrician. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with 1:3 call. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other physicians. You will need to be board certified or board eligible and fellowship trained. This position will require a PA license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 403(b) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in West Reading, with its vibrant main street and the VF Outlet Village, one of the largest outlet malls in the United States.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other geriatric jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Geriatrician needed
- All geriatric medicine
- Monday through Friday
- Call of 1:3
- Outstanding teaching hospital
- Must be fellowship trained
- Easy drive to Philadelphia
- Very strong starting salary in $180K range
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail