We are currently seeking a global oncology marketing Intern for a term of 12 months. This full-time preferred position works for approximately 37.5 hours per week during summer with the ability to go part time during the school semester (20 hours a week part-time).
This role will:
- Support current global marketing cross-asset tumor strategy projects in Breast and Lung cancer
- Contribute to cross-tumor work that links to launch excellence and global congress strategy.
- Single rotation: global marketing
- Assist in the development of global cross-asset tumor strategies by leading specific projects to support the commercial inputs into disease area strategy assessments
- Synthesize competitive intelligence and market research findings to develop scenario planning on the evolution of treatment landscapes and develop actionable recommendations
- Assist in managing aspects of key cross-functional, cross-asset meetings including leading agenda topic planning, executing meetings, and working cross-functionally to ensure progress on action items
- Develop a good understanding of the breast and lung oncology treatment landscapes, key competitors, and their impact on clinical and patient unmet needs
- Collaborate with the Global Congress Strategy team to ensure cross-asset strategy pull through at key global congresses
- Look for opportunities to collaborate with the Global Launch Excellence Center of Excellence team to help ensure cross-asset global marketing launch coordination is aligned with disease strategies for breast and lung
- Work collaboratively across multiple stakeholders and functions, including global marketing and global brand teams, business strategy & analytics, global market access, global medical affairs, and others.
Qualifications: Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Must be currently in an accredited degree-granting college/university pursuing a graduate degree in life sciences, business or equivalent
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA or above; transcript required
- Detail-oriented with the ability to engage in fast-paced projects
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and synthesize complex information and move toward action
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to collaborate, operate and influence cross-functionally
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Prior experience in a corporate business environment is preferred; experience in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry is a plus; oncology therapeutic knowledge and experience a plus
- Understands how to work in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.