Currently seeking a Physician Assistant to join one of the largest concussion care programs in the country!
This is a Monday through Friday position, 9am-5pm, that will be utilized between 3 care center locations in Maryland (Waldorf, La Plata, and California).
A service of Righttime Medical Care, HEADFIRST SPORTS INJURY AND CONCUSSION CARE is a community concussion clinic for the diagnosis, management and treatment of mild Traumatic Brain Injuries (mTBI). HeadFirst's services at its 12 locations in Maryland include pre-injury neurocognitive baseline testing for individuals and teams, and post-injury medical evaluations for patients of all ages and walks of life, including plans for a safe return to play, school or work. HeadFirst also offers a Sports Injury Hotline for coaches and trainers, and a community concussion awareness speaker's program.
- Direct patient care in concussion recovery management
- Knowledge of neurovestibular, oculomotor, and cranial verve exams
- Experience in migraine pharmacotherapy a plus
- Oversee recovery management care, to include return to school/work/sports plans, therapeutic exercise, referrals to rehabilitation services and specialists, and medical eligibility for return to contact sports.
- Willing and able to be trained
- Competitive pay
- Malpractice Insurance coverage (tail included)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- CME & Tuition Reimbursements
- Access to our free CME accredited on-line training program
- 401k with Righttime matching contribution
- Team-oriented environment with growth opportunities
- Join us for a fulfilling work/life balance with flexibility