This role is to work with senior management to support strategic planning activities and reporting, with a specific focus on long-term planning, resource management across long-term product plans and more immediate client service, and client service metrics.
Our Real-World Technology division within IQVIA is a fast-growing business, focusing upon delivering tangible results to our clients across healthcare levering software and healthcare bigdata. In addition, the team curates the world's largest collection of such Real-World Data from actual patient care settings in 20 countries worldwide, encompassing clinical trial, genomics, EMR, claims and pharmacy data. Encompassing and is at the forefront of "Big Data" in healthcare
We work with clients to help them use complex and clinically rich datasets, and the largest healthcare datasets in the world - to answer their specific questions globally, make more informed decisions, and deliver results to solve healthcare biggest challenges, from accelerating clinical trials to diagnosing patients with rare diseases. Our ever-expanding range of successful product lines include privacy engines, NLP engines, AutoAI engines or BigData SaaS platforms.
The successful candidate will support the head of RWD & Technology, senior leaders in the team, and adjacent teams including operations and finance to:
- Drive long-term financial planning, including capital and resource forecast, modelling of product margin rates a changing input cost rates including vendors
- Refine and improve ongoing operational processes including resource tracking, engineering, product usage and client satisfaction metrics
- Develop playbooks for complex deals and pricing and resource allocation of multiple product and teams across IQVIA, including product coding and contracting issues
- Provide assistance to RWS operations and finance teams to refine dashboard and reporting traversing multiple views - BU, product, team dimensions, and virtual P/Ls
- Run and refine communications frameworks - encompassing technical reports (sprints), functional reports (newsletters), and tailored segment communications
- Drive more consistent application of quality systems, including technology specific processes and their tie into the BU and corporate quality control procedures
- Support x-cutting technology initiatives, such as standardization of platform interfaces, or integration activities of new technologies and teams
- Supporting the implementation of strategic analysis projects and business plans - designing and managing the scope of work, objectives, quality of deliverables
Our ideal candidate: Experience & Abilities
- MSc with demonstrable healthcare industry experience including consulting
- Ability to develop analyses and models supporting financial, statistical and qualitative data analysis of markets and competitors
- Demonstrated expertise in one or more practice areas relevant to IQVIA
- Excellent program management skills and influencing and relationship building skills
- Works effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Experienced with developing relationships with senior level managers and executives
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare
- Excellent presentation, communication and influencing skills
Offering Competitive Salary and Benefits
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.